Urgent Care Walk-in Clinic Bethel, CT
At Beyond Urgent Care, Bethel, walk-in patients are welcome. Our Bethel location offers instant, superior care for urgent medical conditions. These are conditions requiring treatment within 24 hours and are not considered an emergency. Walk in with a non-life threatening injury or illness and receive health care delivered by experts.
The Bethel clinic is run by trained staff to ensure the best care for you. Our board-certified physicians will provide high-quality care at a fraction of emergency room costs. Stop by for no wait times. Most insurance accepted.
Treatments Available Here
Our Urgent Care, Bethel location offers instant care for injuries and illnesses that are not life threatening but requiring treatment within 24 hours.
- Accidents and falls
- Sprains and strains
- Moderate back problems
- Breathing difficulties (i.e. mild to moderate asthma)
- Bleeding/cuts — not excessive but requiring stitches
- Diagnostic services, including on site digital X-rays
- Laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Minor broken bones and fractures (i.e. fingers, toes)
- Skin rashes and infections
- Urinary tract infections
Beyond Urgent Care – Bethel, is part of the larger Beyond Urgent Care network. A network of professional Urgent Care clinics run by board-certified physicians. Our goal is to give the highest quality care to our patients while providing affordable services.