Diagnostic Testing Services in New Milford, CT
Beyond Urgent Care of New Milford provides an assortment of diagnostic tests and lab services for the identification of established ailments and medical issues. Diagnostic tests allow our affiliated physicians the ability to best treat diseases and their manifestations. Some test we offer include: DNA testing, breast cancer screens, pregnancy testing, drug screens, STD testing, lab cultures, hepatitis testing, full lab panels.
This location is led by a board-certified doctor. Patients receive top-caliber care without dealing with emergency room costs. At our New Milford walk-in clinic you can expect the best treatment for the lowest price. We accept most insurance.
Illnesses and Injuries Treatable Here
Our Urgent Care, New Milford location offers instant care for injuries and illnesses that are not life threatening but requiring treatment within 24 hours.
Types of Diagnostic Tests
- Lab Cultures– Sampling and culture of tissue or bodily fluid to detect infections and determine sensitivity to antibiotics.
- Full Lab Panels– A sequence of tests to check for a number of different illness and conditions.
- Pregnancy Diagnosis – A more accurate diagnoses of pregnancy at early gestation.
- Hepatitis Testing– A series of blood tests to detect current or past infections of hepatitis A, B or C.
- STD Testing – Fast, confidential screenings for a variety of common sexually transmitted diseases.
- Influenza Testing– Rapid testing for the detection of Influenza viral antigens in the respiratory tract.
How Often Do I Need to Be Tested?
At our New Milford location, you can walk in and receive testing for a number of conditions. The frequency of tests is determined by the number of and regularity of symptoms. Talk to your medical provider to see if you require a test.
Beyond Urgent Care – New Milford, is part of the larger Beyond Urgent Care network. A network of professional Urgent Care clinics run by board-certified physicians. Our goal is to give the highest quality care to our patients while providing affordable services.