Urgent Care Walk-in in New Milford, CT
At Beyond Urgent Care, New Milford, walk-in and receive instant treatment. Our New Milford location provides high-quality care for urgent medical conditions. These are conditions that are not deemed an emergency but still need treatment within 24 hours. Walk in with a non-life threatening injury or illness and receive care delivered by professionals.
The New Milford clinic is run by board-certified physicians to ensure the best care for you. Our trained staff will provide the highest-quality care at a fraction of emergency room costs. Stop by for no wait times. Most insurance accepted.
Illnesses and Injuries Treatable Here
Our Urgent Care, New Milford location offers instant care for injuries and illnesses that are not life threatening but requiring treatment within 24 hours.
- Accidents and falls
- Sprains and strains
- Moderate back problems
- Breathing difficulties (i.e. mild to moderate asthma)
- Bleeding/cuts — not excessive but requiring stitches
- Diagnostic services, including on site digital X-rays
- Laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Minor broken bones and fractures (i.e. fingers, toes)
- Skin rashes and infections
- Urinary tract infections
Beyond Urgent Care – New Milford, is part of the larger Beyond Urgent Care network. A network of professional Urgent Care clinics run by board-certified physicians. Our goal is to give the highest quality care to our patients while providing affordable services.