Professional Diagnostic Testing Services in North Haven, CT
Beyond Urgent Care of North Haven, offers a number of diagnostic tests and lab services in order to diagnose various illnesses and conditions. Diagnostic tests enable our affiliated clinicians to better diagnose and treat patients and their symptoms. We help patients with: DNA testing, breast cancer screens, pregnancy testing, drug screens, STD testing, lab cultures, hepatitis testing, full lab panels.
Our clinic is led by a board-certified physician. You can expect the highest-quality patient care, but without the emergency room prices. At our North Haven walk-in clinic, we not only want to provide high-grade care, but do so at an affordable price for our patients. We accept most insurances.
Types of Diagnostic Tests
- Lab Cultures – Sampling and culture of tissue or bodily fluid to detect infections and determine sensitivity to antibiotics.
- Full Lab Panels – Full Lab Panels check for a number of different illness and conditions.
- Pregnancy Diagnosis – A more accurate diagnoses of pregnancy at early gestation.
- Hepatitis Testing – A series of blood tests to detect current or past infections of hepatitis A, B or C.
- STD Testing – Fast, confidential screenings for a variety of common sexually transmitted diseases.
- Influenza Testing – Rapid testing for the detection of Influenza viral antigens in the respiratory tract.
Beyond Urgent Care – North Haven, is part of the larger Beyond Urgent Care network. A network of professional Urgent Care clinics run by board-certified physicians. Our goal is to give the highest quality care to our patients while providing affordable services.