Urgent Care Walk-in Clinic North Haven, CT
Beyond Urgent Care’s North Haven, walk-in clinic is the area’s trusted health center for urgent-need treatment. You can walk into our clinic to receive immediate, quality care. Urgent medical conditions are those that are not considered an emergency but should be treated within 24 hours. We provide expert care for non-life threatening injuries and illnesses.
Our North Haven clinic is staffed by board-certified physicians and professionally trained individuals. We only provide the highest quliaty of care, but at a much lower cost compared to the emergency room. No wait times. We accept most insurances.
Illnesses and Injuries we Treat
Our Urgent Care facility provides immediate treatment for non life-threatening injuries and illnesses, that require treatment within 24 hours.
- Accidents and falls
- Sprains and strains
- Moderate back problems
- Breathing difficulties (i.e. mild to moderate asthma)
- Bleeding/cuts — not bleeding a lot but requiring stitches
- Diagnostic services, including on site digital X-rays
- and laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Minor broken bones and fractures (i.e. fingers, toes)
- Skin rashes and infections
- Urinary tract infections
Beyond Urgent Care – North Haven, is part of the larger Beyond Urgent Care network. A network of professional Urgent Care clinics run by board-certified physicians. Our goal is to give the highest quality care to our patients while providing affordable services.